VIDEO PRODUCTION SERVICES
Why videos matter
Videos now makes up about 68% of online searches and online traffic. Videos can help amplify your business online and drive more traffic to your products. Most paid adverts utilises videos in their adverts, because videos convert!
As a visual species, us as humans finds more engagements in videos and videos are more memorable. Videos in business today as a mechanism of advertising your brand is no longer an option, but a necessity.
- Mobile video consumption rises by 100% every year-Insivia
- By 2020 there will be close to 1 million minutes of video crossing the internet per second-Cisco
- By 2022, online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic — 15 times higher than it was in 2017-(Cisco).
- 59% of executives say they would rather watch a video than read text-Wordstream
- 72% of customers would rather learn about a product or service by way of video-Hubspot
Videos and Animations have been proven to increase interaction with site visitors. As more and more people are now spending more time watching videos and online content, this ensures that your website will convert more visitors into customers or subscribers.
Videos/Animations will help visitors understand your brand more as it provides easy to understand details within a short period. Contact us now for a free consultation on how we can assist your business with short videos/animations.
- Businesses can leverage the power of Youtube to increase brand awareness. By uploading videos on Youtube and connecting to your website, can help drive traffic to your website.
- YouTube is the second most popular website after Google
- Users view more than 1 billion hours of video each day on YouTube-Youtube
- Over 1.9 billion people use YouTube, about one-third of the internet-Youtube.
- Video marketing is here to stay, check the following mind-blowing statistics proving how videos increase brand awareness.
- Videos result in 300% more traffic and assists in a businesses’ ability to nurture its leads-MarketingSherpa.
- By including a video, a website is 53 times more likely to reach the front page of Google-Insivia.
- Including a video on your landing page can boost your conversion rate by up to 80%-Unbounce.
- Nearly 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store-Hubspot
- Video increases organic search traffic on a website by 157%-Conversion XL.
- 85% of consumers want to see more video content from brands-Hubspot
- 97% of marketers say video has helped users gain a better understanding of their products and services-Hubspot
- Adding video to your emails can increase click rates by 300%-Hubspot
- On average, people spend 2.6x more time on pages with video than without-Wistia
- 64% of consumers will make a purchase after watching branded videos on social platforms-Tubular Insights.